Wednesday, February 20, 2008

101 Things

I've been inspired to start a 101 Things in 1001 Days list. So, without further ado...
  1. Finish this list
  2. get up early and walk the dogs
  3. find a therapist
  4. talk to my doctor about switching medications
  5. ride the metrolink
  6. research getting my e-ring reset
  7. run a mile without stopping
  8. weigh less than I do now by 20 pounds
  9. ride a bike on the Katy trail
  10. take a long hike with my dogs in a place I've never been
  11. learn to SCUBA dive
  12. cook dinner at home every night for a week
  13. get up early and make muffins
  14. bake a loaf of yeast bread
  15. learn how to prepare fish
  16. cook Indian food
  17. Have dinner at a restaurant I've never been to - and order whatever I want
  18. plan a monthly menu
  19. develop standard shopping list
  20. Host a dinner party
  21. weed out unused craft supplies
  22. draw something awesome
  23. make Bobbi's quilt
  24. piece tree quilt
  25. finish bird quilt
  26. piece paper-pieced swirl quilt
  27. sew every night for a week
  28. take longarm quilting course
  29. successfully bind a quilt using mitred-corner bindings
  30. piece a denyse schmidt quilt
  31. Sew a piece of clothing for myself from a pattern
  32. Sew a corset
  33. make a denim skirt
  34. fix Zoe's pink sweater
  35. Fix Tootie's summer dress
  36. find a pair of boots that look good on me
  37. Get a massage
  38. get second tattoo
  39. put together outfits from existing clothing.
  40. discard clothing that doesn't work
  41. get a pair of pants tailored to fit me perfectly
  42. go shopping and buy an entire outfit at once
  43. take a sweet vacation with Jeremy
  44. Visit the southwest
  45. try camping again
  46. get season tickets to the MUNY
  47. See the BodyWorks3 Exhibit at the Science Center
  48. Plan a surprise for Jeremy
  49. take the GMAT test prep course
  50. take the GMAT exam
  51. research grad schools
  52. Apply to grad school
  53. spend an entire day at work without getting online for leisure.
  54. Take a LEAN course
  55. buy a house
  56. plant a garden
  57. buy an eames fiber glass rocking chair
  58. Do all the laundry and put it away. Have everything in the house clean at once
  59. purchase an accessory for a specific place in my house
  60. fix carpet issue in hallway
  61. install moulding in hallway
  62. hang a quilt up at home
  63. Do a spring(summer, fall) cleaning
  64. make my house smell good
  65. develop AT-inspired style tray
  66. sell microwave cart on craigslist
  67. wash and wax my car
  68. Blog about places I have lived
  69. figure out if I can post pictures from my cell phone directly to my blog
  70. figure out how to add a sidebar to my blog
  71. take photos and blog about places from my past
  72. get laptop to functional, useful status
  73. label my desk drawers
  74. get a power cord for my scanner
  75. learn Photoshop
  76. upgrade computer
  77. Go through files on computer and pull anything I can over to portable hard drive
  78. read camera manual
  79. take some good pictures of Rita Bean
  80. take some pictures of the dogs together
  81. take some studio pictures of Kate's dogs
  82. take a family picture of Boomer + Brett
  83. Spend a weekend day taking photos on location around town
  84. take pictures of the improved hallway
  85. take pictures of living room
  86. Take some self-portraits with good lighting
  87. update my avatar photos on websites that have them
  88. Get someone to take a few good pictures of me and Jeremy
  89. create some art from photos for home
  90. create some art from photos for TU
  91. Get FP website organized and running
  92. Fix Instaproofs site for photo ordering
  93. Design a logo for photo business
  94. add some quilts to my etsy shop
  95. scan 2-D Laura + Jeremy-abilia
  96. photograph 3-D Laura + Jeremy-abilia
  97. Make a photo book of Laura + Jeremy-abilia
  98. make Boomer's wedding album
  99. finish Jake + Meghan's DVD slideshow
  100. Ship J + M's wedding stuff
  101. find a cute pair of outfits for Rob's twins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY go number 23!!!!!!!

whoo hoo!