Friday, February 22, 2008

Real Estate, Volume 1

So, certain people in my life are totally sick of listening to me moon about real estate. It's true, we're not looking to buy a house until at least late 2008, but I've been addicted to watching the listings since the first time we tried to buy a house, in 2006. So today, I bring you the first installment of fantasy real estate.




Sure, it's not in the greatest neighborhood. But seriously, this is my fantasy guys. Don't worry about crime.

This house has 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and freakin' 6 fireplaces! At 3096 sq. ft., I imagine the gas bill is astronomical in the winter.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Is that in Dogtown? Kind of by the zoo and that weird park with the giant concrete snake? If so, crime be damned, that is my favorite neighborhood in St. Louis. Gorgeous house.