Monday, April 28, 2008

Thanks. Wait, what?

I got the most bizarre, back-handed compliment this evening. I was walking around outside of the hospital with my brother and niece, which always causes some confusion re: who belongs to who. I had just come from work, and in an effort to dress less like a 6-year-old, I was wearing a skirt and pantyhose. Nothing too scandalous.

We put Brianna into Rebecca's car and I leaned in to say goodbye. As I'm leaning over, this old man walks up behind me and smacks me on the ass with his clipboard, and goes, "you still have nice legs."

WTF?!

I turned around to look at him and he just walked away. I was pretty much speechless.

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

The funny thing is that the sunday before you bought two skirts at H&M and told me the reason behind it was because you were showing of your "best feature" aka...your LEGS.

Jane said...

!??! Weird! Take it as a compliment though!

Chloe said...

Awesome! "Back-handed complement"