Friday, April 18, 2008

Earthquake.


I held a short conversation with my dad this afternoon via text message.

Dad: "Did you make it through the earth quake?"
Me: "Yeah, Jer woke up then woke me up. Otherwise I was oblivious. Heavy sleeper."
Dad: "Me too, slept right through her. Apple never falls far from the tree!"

I am a notoriously heavy sleeper. I've slept through bat attacks, alarm clocks, night time visitors, you name it. I'm pretty sure that Bobbi and Jeremy both hate my snooze button addiction with the burning fire of a thousand suns.

I also get very confused when I'm woken, and have been known to carry on full conversations in the middle of the night and not remember anything the next day.

When Jeremy woke up shouting last night that the bed was shaking, my immediate and rational thought was that it had to be ghosts. I woke up this morning completely convinced that our apartment must be haunted. Yeah.

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

Evil alarm clocks! I never used the snooze button until you and I shared a room. Now I am one of those people that has to put it on the other side of the room so I don't turn it off while still asleep!

Bat attacks...*shakes head* I will never forgive you. If it hadn't been for the pack of gamers downstairs, I would have been eaten for sure.