Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Say My Name

Well, I survived my family's christmas celebration. Barely. I've pretty much spent the day recovering, although I had nothing to drink but grape juice. Do you ever have moments where you really want to cry, but you start laughing instead? That's what being with my family is like. The dogs had a similarly bad time.

In the collage above, you can see me, Jeremy, my parents, brother, and niece Brianna. Brianna just turned four and knows a lot more stuff since the last time I've seen her, including her full name. She has my middle name, and her last name is my maiden name. It is so bizarre to hear her say "my name is Brianna OurMiddle MyMaiden." It sounds familiar, but slightly off, you know? Just like when I got married and started pairing my first and middle with my *new* last name. Bizarre.

Here is me kicking butt at Catan the Card Game. Notice the dog(s) huddled on my lap.

No comments: