Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Perfect

Do you see this? I was wrapping Kate's birthday present along with all my holiday gifts last week, and I managed to (accidentally) cut and wrap this paper in such a way that the design matched up perfectly at the seam. It was so, so satisfying. Yep, I'm a dork. I was so taken with this event that I knew I needed to document it. So, here you go.

I have the entire week from 12/21-1/02 off from work. I'm even getting paid for it this year! We will see if I get any crafting done. My biggest goal is to clean all the crap out of the spare room so we can have some space to get creative.


And this? The only photo that turned out from the Frank 'n' Rita photo shoot. We will be trying again.

Merry Christmas, y'all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That wrapping paper photo is awesome! That would never happen to me, but if it did, I too would take a photo!