Saturday, August 4, 2007

Bears!

So, I'm kind of obsessed with this band. I picked up their CD at Vintage Vinyl a couple months ago, and I've been listening to it ever since. Some of their songs describe my...life... so accurately.

I feel a little bit like an angsty teenager discovering Nirvana for the first time...only I skipped teenage angst in favor of (badly managed) teenage anxiety; missed whatever happens to people in college in favor of a consuming long-distance relationship; and now I'm catching up by being an angsty 25-year-old.

If I were 13, I'd totally be writing their song lyrics on my five-star binder with a sharpie!

I had the chance to go to their show last weekend at the Bluebird, and I had a really good time. I bought a shirt.

Anyway, I highly recommend this band. They're currently on tour and you all should go see them play.

dork:(Also, the Bluebird has really clean bathrooms. We were all remarking on it the other night.)/dork

[edited for clarity]

No comments: