Monday, June 11, 2007

Dog Report

Last night, I was sitting here doing my accounting homework. Rita, who has been mooning around our apartment(s) for nearly six months now, happened to catch a glimpse of herself in the mirrored closet door.

She started making this low-pitched wookiee noise, all the while staring at her reflection and raising her lip a little. Suddenly, she freaked right out!

Rita discovered the dog that lives on the other side of the mirror!

Either it is the most threatening thing ever, or her best playmate. She spent close to an hour barking and bowing and freaking at that dog, who just wouldn't back down!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The dog sitter came today to take Franklin and Rita Bean out while I was at work + class:


I love that the report indicates what "business" both of the dogs did. That's my kind of pet sitter!
"Laura, Took me a while to get leash on Rita but once she saw Frank and I were going out she let me put the leash on her. They did not eat for me, though. But both sat in my lap outside. Look forward to next time."

I am such a dork...

2 comments:

Das Teckelfrau. said...

That's awesome. I'm glad that Rita didn't freak and that she did both duties, as indicated by the Poop Report.

Jane said...

That is so awesome! Proud mama!