Monday, March 26, 2007

Weiner Wrap




My boy dog, Franklin, has a real problem containing his liquid excitement. I was sick of apologizing to all my friends when he peed on their hands, couches, carpet, doormats, etc. I sewed together a little belly band for Franklin when were getting ready to go someplace new. It worked great at catching the little squirts, not so good at absorbing an entire housetraining error. The weiner wrap is made from scrap fleece and flannel, with a moisture barrier nylon piece in the middle. Franklin doesn't exactly like it, but he hasn't tried to take it off, so we're ok.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, Laura, Brilliant! LOL! Have you tried sticking a kotex to it? LOL!

Das Teckelfrau. said...

Gauging from the amount of, um, liquid that sprang forth through the Wiener Wrap, a mere Kotex might not do the trick. Depends™, maybe?